The list hereafter contains all the internships supervisions that I made for ECAM students, with the company where the internship took place. The 3rd bachelor internships are immersion internships whereas the 2nd master ones are work placement internships. Internships are ordered by years and by start date. Reports that are not confidential can be downloaded on this page.
- Théo Ducoulombier, 3rd bachelor, Spentys, Forest. (April 8-May 17)
- Yassine El Bakkoury, 3rd bachelor, Shayp, Etterbeek. (April 8-May 21)
- Julien Kirstein, 3rd bachelor, Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, Gembloux. (April 8-May 21)
- Tom Selleslagh, 2nd master, CETIC, Charleroi. (September 17-October 26)
- Hadrien Hachez, 2nd master, Avanade, Brussels. (August 1-October 26)
- Christophe Simon, 3rd bachelor, Ingestic, Louvain-la-Neuve. (April 2-May 11)
- Antoine Vander Meiren, 2nd master, Thales, Tubize. (September 11-October 27)
- Charles Vandevoorde, 2nd master, Thales, Tubize. (September 11-October 27)
- Alexis Nootens, 3rd bachelor, Macq, Brussels. (April 17-May 26)
- Mathieu David, 3rd bachelor, Telemis, Louvain-la-Neuve. (April 3-May 12)
- Hadrien Hachez, 3rd bachelor, Euroclear, Brussels. (April 3-May 12)
- Benoit de Patoul, 2nd master, SMDW, Brussels. (September 22-November 3)
- Gaetano Giordano, 3rd bachelor, Icon Security International, Brussels. (March 29-May 6)
- Sylvain Alonso, 3rd bachelor, Infrabel, Brussels. (March 28-May 9)
- Omer Seuwa Ndomjou, 3rd bachelor, Icon Security International, Brussels. (March 28-May 6)
- Antoine Vander Meiren, 3rd bachelor, Infrabel, Brussels. (March 28-May 9)
- Lionel Gosselin, 2nd master, Vigo Universal, Namur. (September 15-October 30)
- David Helaers, 2nd master, Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc, Brussels.
- Damien Vanhove, 2nd master, eWon, Nivelles.
- Sofian Bouzarioh, 3rd bachelor, Kumpen, Hasselt.
- Gaël Mavangui, 3rd bachelor, MAKE IT, Jambes.
- Ghislain Munyaneza, 3rd bachelor, Slanted Media, Uccle.
Kyoto, Japan, April 2017.