The LADO project aims at the design of learning materials to learn and teach algorithm design and optimisation using contest tasks. A group of students, supervised by a coach-professor, will work together and cooperate through a GitHub repository, to produce learning materials based on existing contest tasks. This material can then be used to support the learning of algorithm design and optimisation in programming courses for higher education or it can also be used for self learning. The project will take place during the 2017-2018 academic year at the École Centrale des Arts et Métiers (ECAM).
- Sébastien Combéfis (Lecturer, ECAM)
- Saïkou Ahmadou Barry (Student, ECAM)
- Martin Crappe (Student, ECAM)
- Mathieu David (Student, ECAM)
- Guillaume de Moffarts (Student, ECAM)
- Hadrien Hachez (Student, ECAM)
- Julien Kessels (Student, ECAM)
Toledo, Spain, September 2015.