The APP0 project is a pedagogical device that is deployed at the Université catholique de Louvain (UCL) for the first year bachelor students in computer science. During the first week of the semester, the students follow a special program with several activities gravitating around a project. The main goal is to help the students to discover the university work and life, and to get an overview of what they will learn during their studies. Working in groups that change regularly during the week also helps them to meet other students. The first edition took place in september 2009 and this special first week at university still takes place now for these first-time students in computer science.
- Olivier Bonaventure (Professor, UCL)
- Charles Pecheur (Professor, UCL)
- Sébastien Combéfis (Teaching Assistant, UCL)
- Fabien Duchêne (Teaching Assistant, UCL)
- Damien Saucez (Teaching Assistant, UCL)
Baltimore, MD, USA, July 2015.